Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is an innovative approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California in the 1970s. NLP works on the principle there is a connection between neurological processes (Neuro-), language (Linguistic) and behavioural patterns learned through experience (Programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.
NLP is an effective tool for addressing the following:
- Creating more of the positive outcomes you want in life.
- Identify, and mitigate, the source of any unhelpful (or destructive) negative emotions.
- Modifying any self-limiting beliefs you may have to become more helpful/empowering ones.
- Help you ‘step back’ from life, evaluate your performance, and discover new options through NLP coaching.
- Developing synergistic rapport with the conscious & unconscious parts of your mind.
- Communicate with more confidence and connect more meaningfully with other people.
All Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques and interventions provided by Barcud Solutions™ are delivered personally by Julian Davies, our Managing Director and Founder.
Julian is certified as a ‘Practitioner’ under the following standards:
- The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and is qualified to deliver general NLP techniques and NLP Coaching.
- The American Board of Hypnotherapy and is qualified to deliver Hypnosis.
- The Time Line Therapy Association and is qualified to deliver Time Line Therapy™ and Creating Your Future™.
- The UK Hypnosis Academy and is qualified to deliver Kinetic Shift™.
Barcud Solutions offers significant discounts on all programmes and interventions to all serving & former members of HM Armed Forces, ‘Blue Light’ Emergency Services and health care workers.
Quote ‘SERVICE DISCOUNT’ when making contact.